Taking extra measures to keep you safe.
We recognize this is an unprecedented time, bringing uncertainty and unease—especially regarding visiting a medical facility. We want you to know that we have increased our already stringent procedures, so you can feel safe, secure and confident in once again receiving care in our office.
Here’s what we’re doing.
- Updated visitor and companion policies – To limit the overall traffic in the practice, we are limiting patients to one (1) essential visitor/companion, and asking patients to not bring any visitors, unless absolutely necessary.
- Infection prevention precautions – We thoroughly clean and sanitize all patient waiting rooms, exam rooms, and other care areas according to the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). In-office infection control measures are readily available for our patients and visitors, such as masks, alcohol-based hand sanitizers, tissues, hand soap, and waste receptacles. And we have taken extra steps by removing shared items like magazines.
- Mask precautions – We are following universal masking guidance by masking all clinic staff, patients and their essential companion, regardless of symptom or exposure in order to ensure the safety for all.
- Screening – We are screening all patients and visitors for symptoms of cough, shortness of breath, or fever prior to entering the waiting area.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) – PPE is in use at levels recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and we are confident in our supply.
- Social distancing – All clinic staff, patients, and visitors will adhere to social distancing guidelines. You may notice increased spacing of seating in common waiting areas, and separation of patients in our waiting areas depending on their visit type (sick or well).
Providing more options to stay in touch with your provider.
- In-person appointments continue to be available and we look forward to seeing you in person again.
- Telehealth visits are now being offered by many of our providers for your convenience and peace of mind. You may now “visit” your provider from wherever you may be, simply by using your existing mobile device or computer.
- Our patient portal remains the best way to send secure messages, receive testing results, and share information privately between you and your provider.
We constantly evaluate our procedures to ensure they are aligned with CDC guidelines and best practices. Now, more than ever, we are committed to providing you with a safe and transparent experience, and we welcome your thoughts and questions.
Helping you stay healthy and manage your healthcare needs.
- To keep your immune system strong and your overall health in good condition, it’s important that you follow your provider’s regimen in controlling any chronic conditions, such as heart disease, diabetes and asthma.
- Don’t ignore other health concerns, which could place you at greater risk of complications.
- Come in for regularly scheduled visits and take your prescribed medications.
We’re still here for you—safer and more secure than ever before.
We’re implementing universal protection practices so you can confidently return to your provider’s office and get the care that’s right for you. Your health and well-being are why we're here. Call us today to schedule an appointment.