Our patients are the focus of everything we do. When you choose Southern Joint Replacement Institute (SJRI), we treat you like family and work with you to find the best solution for your knee, hip or shoulder pain.
Beginning with your first appointment, our surgeons oversee every aspect of your orthopaedic care. They lead a team of knee, hip and shoulder orthopaedic experts dedicated to improving your health and wellbeing.
We help you understand all your care options – both surgical and non-surgical – and develop a tailored action plan that provides the orthopaedic services you need. Our purpose is to help you move with ease throughout your lifetime.
We provide life-changing results:
- More than 98% of our patients report being “satisfied” or “very satisfied” after their joint procedure.
- Our six-week post-op complication rate is among the lowest rates in the country.
- We perform more than 2,000 joint procedures annually.
Our surgeons are recognized nationally as leaders in their field. Along with the distinction of being a board-certified orthopaedic surgeon, each physician on our team is fellowship-trained with an additional year of advanced education and experiences in joint replacement surgery. This provides a unique perspective that enables better understanding of your orthopaedic needs.
Focusing exclusively on the knee, hip and shoulder allows our providers to hone techniques that help you achieve an optimal outcome and experience. We also offer cutting-edge diagnosis and treatment options, including minimally invasive GPS navigation and robotic surgery. We continuously pursue innovative techniques that offer less pain and a faster recovery.
We know research enhances outcomes. Every procedure we do is based on years of independent study. Thanks to our unique research arm at Southern Joint Replacement Institute, we use evidence-based learning to enhance our approach to surgery. This helps us obtain optimal outcomes and positive patient experiences in both in-patient and out-patient settings.
Awards and recognition
Our surgeons’ expertise has helped the hospitals we work with win top-tier national recognition and awards.
Southern Joint Replacement Institute is proud to be part of a five-star joint replacement program at TriStar Centennial Medical Center. Our surgeons operate in the award-winning Advanced Joint Replacement Institute at TriStar Centennial Medical Center, other hospital facilities and ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs).
- Recipient of the Healthgrades Joint Replacement Excellence Award
- Recipient of the Healthgrades Orthopedic Surgery Excellence
- Five-star recipient for total knee and hip replacement
- Five-star recipient for hip fracture
- Named among the Top 5% and Top 10% in the nation for joint replacement
- Named among the Top 5% and Top 10% in the nation for overall orthopedic services
Our team was recognized recently by Becker’s Spine Review as one of the 50 Orthopedic Practices to Know.